Wellbeing Coaching, for your mind & body
How Wellbeing Coaching can help you achieve more!
Explore barriers to change, feel empowered by re-framing how you see yourself and become the best version of who you really are through Wellbeing Coaching.
Coaching works brilliantly alongside Nutritional Therapy to support behaviour change. You might know what you should be eating but actually doing so…well, that can be a completely different story. I understand this and I can work with you to break down the barriers to what is stopping you from being the best you can be. Using the powerful tools of Wellbeing Coaching to explore your limiting beliefs, to challenge negative self talk and to empower you to achieve your goals.
What is Wellbeing Coaching?
Wellbeing Coaching is a powerful tool to help you to change unhelpful behaviour. Exploring barriers to change, empowering you to achieve your goals by reframing how you see yourself. I work with you to explore what the resistance might be to help you achieve your aims.
In Wellbeing Coaching, we work on the premise that your physical and psychological wellbeing are impacted by all the different areas of your life. That means that we will look at all aspects of your life to explore what are the hidden blocks or hurdles in your path to help you to overcome them and to become the best version of yourself.
How do I Know It’s Right for Me?
If you are constantly feeling overwhelmed, exhausted, anxious or just not in control this can impact your health. Coaching can help to unravel the causes of these feelings and help you to work out how to better achieve a work life balance. You may be getting a lot of information online regarding health and wellbeing with much of it contradictory and incomplete. You are unique. What works for others may not suit you. I can help you to find what does work for you.
Consider Wellbeing Coaching if you:
- Are feeling confused, overwhelmed, depressed, exhausted or anxious.
- Feel you are heading for burn out
- Want to have a healthier realtionship with food
- Are recovering from a chronic exhaustive condition and looking for support to help you to move forward
- Want to explore and understand what is blocking you from achieving your full potential
- Looking to boost your confidence and love yourself again
Benefits of Wellbeing Coaching:
- Improve your health both on a physical and psychological level
- Gain a better understanding of yourself thereby gain confidence, clarity in your direction in life and achieve more
- Better manage stress and increase your resilience
- Form better and healthier relationships
- Gain a better work life balance
- Make positive discoveries that allow you to enjoy life more and to live according to your values.