Nori wrapped energy sticks
Super healthy Nori wrapped energy sticks!
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp almonds
- 1 tbsp flax seed or lin seed
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp walnuts
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 4 tsp raw coconut nectar or honey
- 1 tbsp amino or soya sauce
- ¼ cup of water
- 5 sheets of raw nori
- Put the sunflower seeds, almonds, flax or lin seed, walnuts and sesame seeds into a food processor or blender and blend until well combined and half ground.
- In a bowl add the blended mixture to the coriander, cumin, curry powder, coconut nectar or honey and amino or soya sauce.
- Mix well, adding the water as you go until a sticky dough like mixture has formed.
- Put some of the dough into the nori and roll it into a stick – you find a sushi mat useful!
- If you are making more sticks than you will eat in a day or two you may find they keep better if you put them in a very low oven or in a dehydrator to remove some of the moisture.