Skip to content
Nutritional Therapy Clinic Based in Bristol
- Nutritional therapy is part of Complementary Medicine. It’s the study and application of nutrition science to support the maintenance of good health. Diet and lifestyle impacts on all aspects of health and on optimal performance. By looking at nutritional imbalances and how these may be contributing to your symptoms or health concerns, nutritional therapy can help you achieve optimal health.
- Being a complementary therapy it works well alongside conventional medicine. It is part of preventative medicine and is highly beneficial to individuals with long-term health issues as well as those looking to enhance their health and wellbeing.
- You are an individual! Nutritional therapy can help you in your search for better health as a nutritional therapist recommends a personalised nutrition and lifestyle programme.
- Nutritional therapy is more than just looking at a healthy diet as what is a healthy diet for one does not necessarily apply to all. The application of the functional medicine model looks at the whole person. Nutritional therapy looks at different body functions and how they relate to each other to gain a more complete health picture.
- What you eat can have a profound effect on your health. Nutritional therapy aims to help you achieve better health through optimum levels of energy and healthy blood sugar balance. It helps you achieve physical and emotional health and wellbeing through a personalized programme.