Nutritional Therapy in Bristol
Nutritional-Matters is a Bristol based nutritional therapy clinic offering one-to-one consultations and small group sessions.
Do you feel stressed, have low energy, feel depressed or low?
Or do you suffer from any of the following:
- Weight issues or food cravings
- Food intolerances or allergies
- Gluten intolerance
- Headaches or migraines
- Skin issues
- IBS type symptoms, gut issues or indigestion
- ME or fibromyalgia
- High blood pressue or high cholesterol
- Diabetes or pre-diabetes
- Depression & anxiety
Nutritional Therapy – what is it?
Nutritional therapy is a complementary practice that can help improve many different conditions. It is evidence-based therapy that works with you and your body’s individual needs. Through rebalancing nutritional deficiencies, a better physical environment is created to help your body heal itself and reach optimum health.
I am a registered nutritional therapist and nutritionist and work in a friendly, relaxed and non-judgemental way to support you in your goal towards better health.
If you are struggling with weight management, gut issues, low energy, depression, anxiety, hormonal issues, skin issues or many other problems, I can work with you to explore what may be the underlying causes.
Support Groups: The following support groups will be starting in March. These will be small, friendly, group sessions to support you with:
- weight management – what to eat to naturally lose weight, no calorie counting and no shaming and no deprivation! This group will meet in Henleaze at 7.30 on Thursdays for 5 weeks.
- prevention of type-2 diabetes or for those aiming to reverse type-2 diabetes if recently diagnosed. This group will meet in Henleaze at 7.30 on Wednesdays for 5 weeks.
Call me to register your interest and for payment details.
In addition, I can also advise in the following areas:
- Healthy eating
- Healthy pregnancy
- Healthy aging